Project Period: 2018 – till date
Project supported by: RGVN-CGRO through an associate NGO under Gariaband (Raipur) district.
About the project:
“Livelihood Interventions by Town Based Entrepreneurs”- In the line of organizational innovations, RGVN has supported urban based poor women entrepreneurs to strengthen their livelihood in a sustainable manner by undertaking various income generation activities.
Objective: Enhancement of sustainable livelihood among poor women & recovery of Returnable Grant with commitment charge.
- Leaf plate stitching.
- Small scale beauty-parlour.
- Dairy farm.
- Small business activities – selling of garments, grocery, confectionary etc.
- Street vegetable and fruit vending.
- Lending out (hire) of building construction instruments.
- Micro entrepreneurs (women) through small business activity.
- Agri & allied – organic vegetable farming, vermi-compost, mushroom cultivation, promotion of small horticulture orchids etc.