Project Period: 3 years
Project funded by: NABARD
About the Project:
As a part of support, RGVN is required to develop sustainable organization structure, formulate business plan for 3 years, facilitate registration of FPOs, providing training and capacity building support to different functionaries and nurture the FPOs by providing necessary handholding support towards maturity for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of commencement of the FPO formation work.
- 500 members mobilized for Producer Company.
- Producer groups registered under Producer Co. Act.
- Training programmes organized to explain the Governance of organization and Management of an FPO, describe the role of C.E.O, BOD and members, explain financial management, profitability and sources of Funds for FPOs, maintaining MIS, books and records.
- Vegetable production units of farmers have been developed and production has increased with better cultivation practices.
- SRI practices promoted and adopted by farmers.
- A storage unit developed for products and for traders to purchase.
SWACHH BHARAT MISSION INITIATIVE:
- The IFCI has sanctioned 360 Toilets to RGVN under the CSR program, out of which RGVN, Odisha has constructed 90 toilets in 3 districts of Odisha.